Skip to main content

[VID] visual info dump

 


[VID]


- visual info dump -



I have too many photos 

To do anything with

I have too much AI generated art

To do anything with 


So

It should get info-dumped 

For the Archives

Lest it stay in my phone 

Unseen, forgotten


Why do I waste my hours

Distracting myself with such moments

When I could be

Meditating


Oh yes of course

It is for the others

To share a feeling

To share connection 


To share beauty

Of the world out there

Of the world of imagination

Laid bare


Long after I am gone

The digital files will remain 

Seen by some

As inspirations 


This is perhaps not the best platform for it 

Given how the files must be 

Uploaded and re-sized 

To adequately fit your screen 


A slideshow would be nicer

This platform is at least free

A YouTube video would be clever 

Better with a soundtrack 


As projects expand in scope

The original point is lost

Simply to share

What I have seen 


So here instead

Is a poem, Is a dream

Is the space for you

To do the same 






Comments