Skip to main content

Love Bombed



 

BUT IS IT REALLY A LOVE BOMB? 



The criticism that a partner is a narcissist who is lovebombing means every time your partner does something loving you reject it as a manipulation and simultaneously you accuse the partner of not being loving and emotionally supportive of you. 


The analysis is broken because it is not coherent it has no integrity. The partner cannot be both unsupportive and manipulative when their actions are to be supportive and manipulative. 


The judgement is made not based on their actions but on the insecurities of the person making the allegation that the actions are those of a narcissist. 


Is that the blameshift of a narcissist onto a  genuinely loving partner whose love intimidates the narcissist because it makes them feel guilt they do not reciprocate the love? That they therefore are the manipulator? 



My recent experience of this that recently (autumn 2023 to present, spring 2024) is a known sociopath who has a history of manipulating people in my life and turning them against me based on zero evidence and using hype and fear to control other people while playing the victim themself, who has told me to my face she intends to split me up from my fiancé, has persuaded my fiancé that everything I did which was loving was the act of a narcissist trying to manipulate and control her. 


She told me fiancé that she was jealous because her own partner had never asked her to marry him. That’s her motivation for brainwashing my girl and her family against me. 


My fiancé sided with her and her family after the pressure she put onto my girlfriend’s family triggered her family to reject me. The pressure that out onto my fiancé to end the relationship with someone they have been encouraged to see as a problem-maker, encouraged  by the person who is actually making the problems. 


It's what David Icke describes as Drama-Reaction-Solution, his version of the Hegelian Dialogue. Ordo Ab Chao.


What’s wrong with them that they do not question her? 


Why don’t they trust their daughter? 

Her judgement on her chosen fiancé as a valued new member of the extended family. I continually proved my worth repeatedly. 


Answer to the second question is they know their daughter is easily manipulated because they do that to her themselves all the time. I witnessed it myself. 


This toxic situation created a toxic environment of elevated tension where my fiancé felt she had to decide between me or her family and fake friend. She bravely and nobly tried to juggle it all instead of making a decision. It resulted inevitably in that she lost me and I lost her. 


She could have dumped the sociopath at my advice but she chose not to. I could have insisted more emphatically but I am not the oppressive male who is controlling women around me, which men are stereotypes to be. I gave her free choice to decide and she chose them. 


I was simply another disposable man in a string of the same to whom her request that we get engaged so she can feel stable in a relationship to overcome her alleged trauma-based anxiety attachment disorder was nothing more than another manipulation of a male by an experienced narcissist who is surrounded by experienced narcissists. 


Despite this I still miss the hell out of her. The literature all suggests that’s normal for people who have suffered narcissistic abuse. A version of stockholme syndrome. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rescue

THE RESCUE After all this time I understand The shadow work  Done For now A healing   Much needed Thank you to your seeding Of the needing   To attend to   Damaged feelings After all this time I reach my hand Symbol for the Heart Always yours Which needed nurturing From wounds we shared Unintentionally And perhaps intentionally We were in too much pain Amplifying Between us After all this time Their voices fade away Envy, hatred, control, abuse The reptile assumption To tell us what to think How to feel, Who we are,   Who we should be with   These were never people we should listen to They have not our best interests at heart They fear the loss of our magic Which they feed on They fear we would outgrow them See through them After all this time I am wiser to them   Their power over me has waned I had to sacrifice you to do that As you sacrificed me to appease them After all this time I am checking in Because I care Because I love you Hoping you are doin...

A Settlement

  They built the infrastructure to last. They recognise they were living at a time of having an ability to do that. They also recognise the historic president, the descendants might not have the ability to do that. They plan ahead across many generations using the best of their resources and technologies to create a sustainable , system for future generations. Sustainability means indefinite. They had to think of everything. For the most part they did. The settlement is a plateau with a hollow centre, fields open to the sky with a hard light holographic dome canopy the ring is a toll hall, the top of which contains rain catchment river which filters toward the centre of the crater area. The walls are strong, heat fused silicate clay there are caves internally but not externally. They are gates in and out of the settlement these use simple weights and measure systems augmented by hydraulics.

Paths

I want to tell you a story  Happened a long time ago  About a time when I was forced to make a choice  between path A and path B What I did was I chose path D  Because path C was not an option I was happy with either  The people making me choose between path A or path B  could sort of almost understand path C  and could possibly come to terms with why I would choose that path  on the basis I did not want to be pressured into making a decision  But my choice of path D was so far beyond their comprehension  That they could not understand it  That was the lesson they needed to learn By attempting to imprison me inside a cage of their assumption  I was a slave who they could push into choosing the options they gave me  I showed them how much of a loss it was to them both  As a result of their disrespect for my freedom  My right to not be forced into such a situation  Then something eve more amazing happened...